Growing oyster mushrooms at home is possible even for beginners, the main thing is to believe in your own strength, and you will definitely succeed, because mushroom growing is not as scary as it is painted.
It is not necessary to visit the forest to pick mushrooms Buy golden teacher mushrooms.
There are types of mushrooms that can be easily grown on a country site, and the process takes little time and effort. Oyster mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms today.
- In addition to the richness of vitamins, trace elements, salts and protein, they do not require much money to grow.
- But you will always be confident in the high quality of the product and its naturalness. In this article we will look at how to get oyster mushrooms with your own hands. Where does the process of growing mushrooms begin? First of all, you need to take care of the appropriate space.
- For this purpose almost any place on your country site will approach: a garden, a greenhouse, a cellar or garage. The main condition that must be present indoors or outdoors – a temperature of not less than 20 degrees.
- Also, the substrate does not like direct sunlight, so you should take care of the shelter. The fungus gives a good harvest, and from 100 kg of substrate you can get about 50 g of mushrooms.
The best varieties of cucumbers for polycarbonate greenhouses Next you will need the raw material from which the substrate is prepared.
- It is known that oyster mushrooms do not grow in the ground, so for fruitful growth you need to stock up on appropriate material.
- It is best to use dried straw, which can be a product of processing: Sunflower. Wheat. Trees (shavings).
- Corn (stems). Barley. Buckwheat. Growing oyster mushrooms for beginners is better to start with used raw materials after harvesting seeds. You just need to take care of its thorough grinding.
- The harder the husk, the finer it needs to be cut. Raw substrate is not suitable for use, so it must be boiled.
To do this, pour raw materials into a large metal container, fill with water, put on fire and cook for about two hours. After that, the excess water is drained, and the substrate remains to cool. How much substrate do you need to prepare?
The answer to this question depends on the purpose of growing mushrooms. If you want to deal with mushrooms for sale, then you should think about large blanks. But even in this situation, it is recommended to start with small batches, which will master the process of cultivation and care.
Well, if your goal is to feed your relatives with quality and natural mushrooms, you may well need 100 kg of substrate. The most important stage is the purchase of mycelium.
It can be purchased at all specialty stores. There is no special difference in which mycelium to buy, because they are
all the same. How to calculate the required amount?
The following proportion is used for this: about 0.5 kg of mycelium requires 10 kg of substrate. The next stage is packaging. This will require tight, plastic bags.
The finished substrate is mixed with mycelium and laid in bags. Note that before that, each package must be washed with a weak solution of chlorine. Subsequently, this will have to be done every time after the replacement of raw materials.
Filled plastic bags are hung, and small holes are made on the surface with an indentation of 10 cm. Everyone can grow a nutritious and environmentally friendly product that has healing properties.
This product is oyster mushrooms. Unlike mushrooms, oyster mushrooms are less demanding in care. Growing mushrooms at home is becoming popular. Demand and low costs allow you to create a profitable business for their sale. Potato-glucose agar Wort agar oat agar carrot agar DC Delivery Dispensary